Date of Event: Nov 10, 2020
Adam Black presented at the 10th Annual Recent Developments in Advanced Issues in Child and Spousal Support Webinar
Adam Black presented at the 10th Annual Recent Developments in Advanced Issues in Child and Spousal Support webinar on November 10, 2020. The webinar was presented by Osgoode Professional Development and will be replayed on December 10, 2020.
Your clients rely upon you to be up to date and on the ball. Invest a day acquiring the key information, expert guidance and strategies you need to advise on child and spousal support issues with confidence.
Now in it’s 10th year, this annual program has become the must attend for the family law bar. Why? Because it’s not just a quick summary of current issues. Rather, it’s practical and relevant information you can immediately put to use.
Get an in-depth analysis of the critical issues together with real-world applications and strategies from senior family law judges and lawyers. Join the experts as the delve into the challenges you and your clients grapple with daily.
Topics this year include:
- Support issues in and beyond COVID-19
- Strategies for dealing with the unpredictable
- Support variations: what does the Court need?
- Best practices for negotiating agreements, including COVID clauses, review timelines, etc.
- Critical case law update: the key cases and what they mean for your clients
- Advocacy and civility in the online era
- Challenging income issues revisited, including retirement, double-dipping and high-income earners
To learn more, please visit the Osgoode Professional Development website.
Justyna A. Waxman
Justyna Waxman of our Family Law Group is co-chairing the upcoming OBA Family Law Program titled "The Finer Details of Income Determination: Mastering...
Apr 28, 2022
Lorne H. Wolfson
Issues in Mediation-Arbitration is a single-day program to be held by videoconference on Friday May 13th, 2022. This program is focused on the unique ...
May 13, 2022