Date of Event: Oct 3, 2019
Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the Future Cannabis Strategies North America Conference
Join Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the upcoming Future Cannabis Strategies North America, where they will moderate a roundtable discussion on the topic of Edibles: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, October 3, 2019 in Toronto.
Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
For more information or to register, please visit Future Cannabis Strategies North America online.
Andrew Wilder of our Cannabis Law Group will be speaking at MJBizCon International in Toronto on September 5th. Andrew will be speaking on a pane...
Sep 5, 2019
Andrew Wilder of our Cannabis Law Group will be speaking at the The Seminar Group’s upcoming The Business of Marijuana in Michigan conferen...
Jun 21, 2019
Matt Maurer of our Cannabis Law Group will be speaking at the upcoming UCann2019 Conference, being held in Toronto on May 2nd from 8:00am - 6:00pm. Th...
May 2, 2019: 00:00