Date of Event: Oct 3, 2019
Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the Future Cannabis Strategies North America Conference
Join Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the upcoming Future Cannabis Strategies North America, where they will moderate a roundtable discussion on the topic of Edibles: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, October 3, 2019 in Toronto.
Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
For more information or to register, please visit Future Cannabis Strategies North America online.
Sahil Razdan, an associate in our Corporate Law Group, spoke with Jay Rosenthal of Business of Cannabis for Cannabis + Tech | Retail Tech presented by...
Apr 13, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
On February 4, 2020 the Torkin Manes Cannabis Law Group, along with a select group of industry experts from the fields of cannabis banking, finance, i...
Feb 4, 2020
Join Hunter Forman at the upcoming Cannabis Law Day presented by Ontario Bar Association. Hunter will present on the topic Retail Considerations ...
Nov 25, 2019