Date of Event: Oct 3, 2019
Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the Future Cannabis Strategies North America Conference
Join Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the upcoming Future Cannabis Strategies North America, where they will moderate a roundtable discussion on the topic of Edibles: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, October 3, 2019 in Toronto.
Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
For more information or to register, please visit Future Cannabis Strategies North America online.
Matt Maurer, Co-chair of our Cannabis Law Group and Chair of our Franchise Law Group, and Kenneth Beallor, partner in our Commercial Real Estate Group...
Jan 13, 2021
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Business of Cannabis for our next event, Cannabis Retail 2021: A Look Ahead. The event is focus...
Dec 10, 2020
Hunter Forman, of Torkin Manes' Cannabis Law Group, to speak on a panel regarding out of state funding at The Cannabis Alliance Summit on September 25...
Sep 25, 2020