Date of Event: Jan 22, 2019 - Jan 24, 2019
Managing Data Breaches
Lisa R. Lifshitz of our Technology, Privacy & Data Management and Emerging Technology Groups hosted a webinar on Thursday, January 24, 2018 on the topic of Managing Data Breaches.
This presentation spoke to:
- Planning for a Cyber Breach
- Creating the Incident Response Plan
- Canada’s New Mandatory Legal Notification Requirements
- Key Steps in Responding to Cyber/Privacy Breaches
- Cyber/Privacy Best Practices
To access the webinar archive, click here.
Lisa Lifshitz to speak at Annual Digital Open Government Forum in Ottawa on November 26, 2019.
Nov 26, 2019
Join Lisa R. Lifshitz of our Technology, Privacy & Data Management Group at the upcoming 2019 CAN-TECH LAW Annual Conference taking place on ...
Oct 28, 2019: 00:00 - Oct 29, 2019: 00:00
Lisa R. Lifshitz, chair of our Emerging Technology, and Technology, Privacy and Data Management Groups, will be speaking on “AI in Canada”...
Mar 29, 2019: 00:00