Date of Event: Jan 22, 2019 - Jan 24, 2019
Managing Data Breaches
Lisa R. Lifshitz of our Technology, Privacy & Data Management and Emerging Technology Groups hosted a webinar on Thursday, January 24, 2018 on the topic of Managing Data Breaches.
This presentation spoke to:
- Planning for a Cyber Breach
- Creating the Incident Response Plan
- Canada’s New Mandatory Legal Notification Requirements
- Key Steps in Responding to Cyber/Privacy Breaches
- Cyber/Privacy Best Practices
To access the webinar archive, click here.
Lisa R. Lifshitz to moderate CAN-TECH Webinar "How to Gain Access to New Technology: Key Legal Strategies and Considerations" on June 2, 2020.
Jun 2, 2020
Lisa R. Lifshitz, chair of our Technology, Privacy and Data Management Group, will be participating in a panel discussion titled "Ensuring Robust Data...
Apr 14, 2020
Lisa R. Lifshitz to moderate the 2020 CAN-TECH Law Spring Program "Digital Transformation: Understanding and Managing the Legal Risks" on May 7, 2020....
May 7, 2020