Date of Event: Feb 25, 2021
Lisa Corrente and Lindsay Kantor to speak at The Osgoode Certificate in Health Law
Lisa Corrente and Lindsay Kantor will be speaking at the Osgoode Certificate in Health Law presented by Osgoode Professional Development. The program starts February 25, 2021.
Now in its 12th year, the Osgoode Certificate in Health Law was developed for healthcare professionals and those who advise them. Over five comprehensive, practical one-day modules, which include lectures, case studies, small group discussions, live simulations and demonstrations, attendees will learn about contemporary issues in health law from a diverse faculty of lawyers, health care professionals, patients’ rights advocates, ethicists, risk managers, and insurance industry experts.
Get informed about:
- Upcoming changes to Ontario’s health system
- The role of AI and big data in healthcare
- Medically assistance in dying, lessons learned and best practices
- Assessing and documenting capacity and consent
- Long term care inquiry
- The use of cannabis in a health care context
- Live demonstration of a Consent & Capacity Board hearing
- Privacy and health law: the key principles
For more information or to register, please visit the Osgoode Professional Development website.
Lisa Corrente and David Golden will be speaking at The Ontario Long Term Care Association’s (OLTCA) This is Long Term Care 2022 virtual conference on ...
Oct 26, 2022
Robert Barbiero will be moderating a fireside chat with HPARB Chair, Christine T. Moss, on October 6th, 2022.
Oct 6, 2022
Robert Barbiero will be speaking at the Osgoode Professional Development program, Prosecuting and Defending Professional Discipline Cases on April 19,...
Apr 19, 2022