Date of Event: May 26, 2020
Lisa R. Lifshitz to speak at the LegalTech Summit in Toronto
Lisa R. Lifshitz, chair of our Technology, Privacy and Data Management Group, will be participating in a panel discussion at the LegalTech Summit presented by Canadian Lawyer.
Using the cloud – Advantages and risks lawyers need to know before they make the switch
Cloud technology is playing an increasingly important role for both law firms and in-house legal departments as it replaces the traditional 'client-server' application model. What are the benefits and risks of web-based solutions? How can this help better serve your clients and important business partners?
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of cloud-based solutions?
- Understand LSO Rules of Professional Conduct and how using the cloud impacts this
- Analyze key considerations for storing information on the cloud:
- Client consent
- User agreements
- Examine the safeguards and security risks for protecting client and internal information
- What model best aligns with your practices or organizations needs?
For more information or to register, please visit the LegalTech Summit website.
Lisa R. Lifshitz will be speaking at the Legal Tech Summit Canada on "Cloud solutions for dispersed workforces: Understanding your risks and benefits"...
Jun 29, 2021
Lisa R. Lifshitz to moderate CAN-TECH Webinar "How to Gain Access to New Technology: Key Legal Strategies and Considerations" on June 2, 2020.
Jun 2, 2020
Lisa R. Lifshitz, chair of our Technology, Privacy and Data Management Group, will be participating in a panel discussion titled "Ensuring Robust Data...
Apr 14, 2020