Date of Event: Jan 5, 2021
Lorne Wolfson to Teach Upcoming Effective Arbitration Webinar
Lorne Wolfson will be teaching an upcoming FDRIO webinar on Effective Arbitration on January 5, 2021.
- Choosing the right DR process
- Factors in deciding whether to arbitrate
- Effective use of med-arb
- Creative use of arbitration
- Drafting the arbitration agreement
- Procedural issues in arbitration
- Ethical issues in arbitration
- Arbitration training
FDRIO members register for free.
$25 + HST for non-members.
Lorne H. Wolfson will be speaking at the 2021 Annual Joint Family Law Program - the Times They are STILL a Changin’ presented by The Law Society of Ma...
Mar 19, 2021
Laurie Pawlitza, Justyna Waxman and Lorne Wolfson will be presenting at The Six-Minute Family Law Lawyer hosted by the Law Society of Ontario on Decem...
Dec 1, 2020
Adam Black will be speaking at the 10th Annual Recent Developments in Advanced Issues in Child and Spousal Support webinar on December 10, 2020.
Nov 10, 2020