Date of Event: Jan 5, 2021
Lorne Wolfson to Teach Upcoming Effective Arbitration Webinar
Lorne Wolfson will be teaching an upcoming FDRIO webinar on Effective Arbitration on January 5, 2021.
- Choosing the right DR process
- Factors in deciding whether to arbitrate
- Effective use of med-arb
- Creative use of arbitration
- Drafting the arbitration agreement
- Procedural issues in arbitration
- Ethical issues in arbitration
- Arbitration training
FDRIO members register for free.
$25 + HST for non-members.
The National Family Law Arbitration Course is a 40-hour interactive course which offers a comprehensive introduction to the arbitration of family law ...
Jan 28, 2022 - Mar 5, 2022
Lorne Wolfson will be speaking at the Bi-Annual Update on Power Imbalances and Family Violence in Family Arbitration and PC on January 15th, 2022.
Jan 15, 2022
Anthony D'Angelo, Laurie H. Pawlitza and Lorne H. Wolfson will be speaking at the FDR Under the Microscope 2021 Conference on November 15, 2021.
Nov 15, 2021