Date of Event: Apr 6, 2022 - May 4, 2022
Matt Maurer to teach at Osgoode Professional Development Cannabis Law & Regulation Program
Matt Maurer, Co-chair of our Cannabis Law Group and Chair of our Franchise Law Group has been selected to teach at the Osgoode Professional Development Cannabis Law and Regulation Program which will commence in April 2022.
Recreational cannabis is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and Canada is a world leader in its production and sale. Do you have the knowledge and skills to navigate the complexities of cannabis law and regulation?
This intensive, 5-day certificate program, designed and delivered by Canada’s leading experts, will give you the critical information and key strategies you need to competently advise on cannabis related matters, including:
• Comprehensive overview of cannabis law in Canada, including the impact of legalization, international drug treaties and Indigenous rights
• Critical issues in the cannabis business, including lending, debt finance, registration of security interests and enforcement of loans
• Essentials of general commercial agreements commonly used in the cannabis context
• Key operational issues and challenges
• Crucial challenges in relation to packaging, labelling and manufacturing cannabis and cannabis related projects
For more information and to register, visit The Osgoode Certificate in Cannabis Law and Regulation website.
Matt Maurer, Co-chair of our Cannabis Law Group and Chair of our Franchise Law Group, and Kenneth Beallor, partner in our Commercial Real Estate Group...
Jan 13, 2021
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Business of Cannabis for our next event, Cannabis Retail 2021: A Look Ahead. The event is focus...
Dec 10, 2020
Hunter Forman, of Torkin Manes' Cannabis Law Group, to speak on a panel regarding out of state funding at The Cannabis Alliance Summit on September 25...
Sep 25, 2020