Date of Event: Oct 17, 2019: 00:00
Craig Vander Zee at the Advocis Toronto Advanced Learning Series
Craig Vander Zee of our Wills, Trusts & Estates group will be speaking at the upcoming Advocis Toronto Advanced Learning Series on the topic of Older Clients and Incapacity Issues: An Advisor’s Toolbox.
This full-day session will include industry leading experts who will present on a variety of topics, including:
- Working with Older Clients: Why Product Design and Selection Matter
- Making Your Practice Accessible
- Suddenly Single with Lessons from Rich Thinking
- Delivering Your Message – A Focus on Older Clients
- Mental Health & the Financial Advice Relationship
- Meaningful Wealth Transitions – A Multi-Disciplinary Approach
The program will be held on October 17th at The Old Mill (21 Old Mill Road, Toronto) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For more information or to register, visit Advocis
Daniel J. Stober
Daniel Stober will be speaking at an Advance Care Planning in Canada webinar titled, "Advance Care Planning: Know Your Rights" on September 28, 2021.
Sep 28, 2021
Join Tanisha Tulloch of our Wills, Trusts & Estates Group at the upcoming Law Society of Ontario's Estates and Trusts Summit, October 17, 2019. Ta...
Oct 17, 2019: 00:00
Craig Vander Zee
Craig Vander Zee of our Estates and Trusts group will be attending and presenting at the Osgoode Hall Law School Professional Development Conference t...
Jun 5, 2019: 00:00