Date of Event: Oct 17, 2019: 00:00
Tanisha Tulloch at the LSO's 22nd Estates and Trusts Summit
Join Tanisha Tulloch of our Wills, Trusts & Estates Group at the upcoming Law Society of Ontario's Estates and Trusts Summit, October 17, 2019. Tanisha will present on the topic of Avoiding Conflicts of Interest in Estate Administration.
Panels of experienced experts analyze trends, innovations, and best practices in this continually evolving area.
- Learn how to draft wills and powers of attorney that avoid family conflict
- Understand the use of RDSPs in estate planning
- Hear a judge’s perspective on pitfalls to avoid as an estate solicitor
- Acquire estate administration tools for the estate trustee
- Receive an update on US tax law
For more information and to register, please visit the Law Society of Ontario.
Craig Vander Zee of our Wills, Trusts & Estates group will be speaking at the upcoming Advocis Toronto Advanced Learning Series on the topic of Ol...
Oct 17, 2019: 00:00
Craig Vander Zee of our Estates and Trusts group will be attending and presenting at the Osgoode Hall Law School Professional Development Conference t...
Jun 5, 2019: 00:00
Craig Vander Zee of our Estates and Trusts group will be attending and presenting at the B’nai Brith Canada seminar to be held in Toronto, Ontar...
Jun 4, 2019: 00:00