Apr 27, 2018
15th Annual Real Estate Law Summit
This invaluable Law Society programme had over 1400 attendees and was chaired by Sidney Troister. The two day sessions offered the most comprehensive available educational opportunity for Solicitors to remain current with real estate matters.
Topics covered included:
- An overview of the latest on land transfer tax
- The "abolition" of the Ontario Municipal Board and curtailment of appeal rights
- Indemnity agreements on the sale of commercial properties
- Tips on tendering a deal with real estate audits
- Changes to the Construction Lien Act
If you missed this year's programme click here to access the webcast.
Torkin Manes is honoured to be shortlisted by Chambers & Partners in the category of Regional Law Firm of the Year for the 2019 Chambers Canada Aw...
Sep 18, 2019
Torkin Manes is proud to announce that our firm has been recognized as the Regional Law Firm of the Year by Chambers and Partners at the 201...
Sep 17, 2019
We are pleased to announce that 24 of our partners have recently been recognized as leaders in their respective fields in the latest edition of T...
Aug 21, 2019