Jul 15, 2021
Gregory Hersen re-elected to the CBA National Construction & Infrastructure Law Section Executive Committee
Gregory D. Hersen, partner and the Chair of Torkin Manes' Construction Law Group, has been re-elected to the Canadian Bar Association 2021 - 2022 National Construction & Infrastructure Law Section Executive Committee.
The CBA Construction and Infrastructure Law Section examines the law and practice relating to problems arising in the construction industry, including:
- Negotiating and concluding contracts
- Construction industry bonding and insurance
- Legal claims arising from construction matters
- Arbitration and litigation
The section liaises regularly with:
- American Bar Association Construction Law Section
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canadian Construction Documents Committee
- Department of Public Works and Government Services
- Engineers Canada
To learn more, please visit the Canadian Bar Association website.
Torkin Manes is once again honoured to be shortlisted by Chambers & Partners in the category of Regional Law Firm of the Year for the 2021 Chambers Ca...
Jul 13, 2021
Torkin Manes is pleased to announce that several firm members have been named as leaders in their fields in The 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory....
May 4, 2021
In the News
Torkin Manes is once again proud to announce that we have been recognized by our peers and colleagues as the top-ranked Ontario law firm in Canad...
Apr 28, 2021