Jul 15, 2021
Gregory Hersen re-elected to the CBA National Construction & Infrastructure Law Section Executive Committee
Gregory D. Hersen, partner and the Chair of Torkin Manes' Construction Law Group, has been re-elected to the Canadian Bar Association 2021 - 2022 National Construction & Infrastructure Law Section Executive Committee.
The CBA Construction and Infrastructure Law Section examines the law and practice relating to problems arising in the construction industry, including:
- Negotiating and concluding contracts
- Construction industry bonding and insurance
- Legal claims arising from construction matters
- Arbitration and litigation
The section liaises regularly with:
- American Bar Association Construction Law Section
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canadian Construction Documents Committee
- Department of Public Works and Government Services
- Engineers Canada
To learn more, please visit the Canadian Bar Association website.
Torkin Manes is pleased to announce that Lindsay Kantor has accepted the role of Director of Talent and Recruitment at the firm.
Oct 5, 2021
In the News
Torkin Manes is proud to partner once again with JLF Toronto 2021 and is pleased to be a presenting sponsor this year for, "The New Narratives: The Ar...
Sep 29, 2021
In the News
Jonathan Goode was a guest on The Construction Podcast.
Sep 7, 2021