Dec 12, 2022
Lisa Corrente to speak at certificate program in Clinical Risk, Negligence and Claims Management in Healthcare
Lisa Corrente to speak at an upcoming certificate program in Clinical Risk, Negligence and Claims Management in Healthcare, presented by Osgoode Professional Development.
Designed as a deeper learning experience for all professionals, this certificate program has intensive, practice-based programs taught by faculty with real-world experience.
Lessons Learned from the Pandemic: Legal Risk Management and Planning for the next Public Health Crisis
January 10, 2023
9 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- What is the role and perspective of public health?
- What are the most pressing challenges?
- Working with different stakeholders
- Communication with the public in this ever‑changing environment
- Risks of triage: do you know enough to mitigate risks?
- Has The Fixing Long-Term Care Act, 2021 and its Regulation better equipped the LTC sector for a pandemic?
- Pandemic impact on mental health
- Effect on marginalized communities
- The crisis affecting healthcare workers
For more information please visit Osgoode Professional Development's website.
Torkin Manes is pleased to announce the promotion of four of our lawyers—Robert Barbiero, Cody Dolgay, Gillian Howe and James Leech—to the partnership...
Jan 5, 2023
Torkin Manes LLP lawyer Robert Barbiero will serve as the Chair of the Ontario Bar Association (OBA) Health Law Executive for the 2022-2023 term.
Jun 28, 2022
Stav. Wife. Mother. Sister. Friend. Colleague. And so much more. As one of our veteran assistants, we had the privilege of working with this inspiring...
Oct 18, 2021